Monday, June 18, 2007

MAD

As some of you know I have an ex-husband who to put it nicely is a jackass. In less than twenty four hours my little prince will be on a plane all by himself, for a five hour flight. I get a phone call from said jackass' wife tonight telling me that I need to talk to my little princes' father. He gets on the phone and says that they got into an argument, a large argument and that he had fallen off the wagon yet again. I said of course you did. You know that my most prized possession will be flying out to stay for SIX long weeks and you must stick your head as far up your butt as you can. After about fourteen phone calls and about fourteen peoples good advice later I decide that my little prince will not be flying out to see said jackass. Then wifey poo calls back and says it was just a large argument and he did not really fall off the wagon he actually had some drinks on Saturday and has since climbed back on the wagon and has been sober since. Soooo, to make a long story short I had to argue with those two all evening because they cannot get along and must call me when things get real bad. Because you know that none of us have arguments or financial difficulties in our lives!! That brings me to my title. They made me MAD!! and I just wanted everyone to know that I am the only sane person involved in their lives.

1 comment:

Sally said...

What a mess...so, then end result is the same? Prince isn't going? Sounds like what we're going through w/ my bro right now...again!! At least the kids aren't involved in it, but his poor wife is still getting jerked all around.

Jana finds out what they're having today!! And it's Dad's bday! By the way, he's all retired now, Friday was his last day!