Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Airlines

I have had it!! Last night I spent sixty minutes on hold, forty minutes talking to representatives, and eight hours to calm down. I spent the first twenty minutes calmly on hold, then had a long thirty minute conversation with someone who spoke English and was very pleasant. I had her save the reservation so that I could confirm with my little prince's father. I called back and waited twenty minutes and in that twenty minutes I fell asleep. I awoke to someone saying goodbye..I said I'm here about twenty times,but the representative hung up. I called right back and was on hold another twenty minutes. This time I had an oatmeal cookie and a glass of milk to keep me awake. I gave the representative my reference number and we started the booking process. Then when I was about to give my credit card info the lady says oh, he cannot fly on this flight because he is seven. He must fly non stop. I just about lost it. He has been seven for this whole conversation and the one I had with the previous person. All I could do was ask if there were ANY non stop flights from NC to LA. Of course NOT!!! I did not yell or scream I just said thanks and have a nice night. So, this morning I spent another twenty minutes on the phone and finally booked a non stop flight. Of course this airline that I spoke to this morning outsources all of its customer service, so I had to spell everything four times. I know that I am being rude, but I just don't like the outsourcing. And I don't have to like it!!!!!!! I need to go shopping, that will make my headache go away and I will be as good as new until I have to go to the airport!

No comments: