Friday, May 18, 2007

Strawberry Jam

I love strawberry jam!! It must be homemade strawberry jam. I finally got off my rear end and took the kids berry picking. By the time we bought after school snacks and the berries and the ice cream we had spent over thirty dollars. Why,oh why, don't I just buy jam? It sure would cost a whole heck of a lot less. I just got finished making the fabulous jam and I must wait twenty four long hours before I can partake in my luscious jam. Today I went and picked up my new dinner table. I bought it off Craigslist. I saw this on someones blog and I thought that I would check it out. Now I am addicted to this site. I cannot get on the computer without checking it. I like to see other peoples junk that they are selling. It makes me laugh all the time when they advertise an antique table and chairs and it is really a piece of junk. I love to laugh at this site. Anyways.. I picked up this black wrought iron and glass topped table with four chairs for one hundred dollars. I saw this table and it is perfect for my little space and it goes with my color scheme for the kitchen area. I must go now and check the new postings. Ok, maybe I need a job!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lenore!
Good job on the strawberry jam. I remember all the good jam we used to get and we never really appreciated it when we were younger. Now it just seems so important to try and recapture some of that home-crafted stuff. Try it over vanilla ice cream like a topping :)