Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 Day Shred

Soo...for the last year I have struggled with my weight! I have decided to do something about it!! I started walking/hiking more with Braden on our greenways. I started writing everything that I ate down...Monday's are weigh in days. I tried to join the free weight watcher program that my employer sponsors but they said I don't "qualify". I was angry! I need help and they wouldn't let me join! Whatever!! I don't wanna be in their stinky club anyways!! Ok...back to my story! I was not getting any results jus cutting back on my caloric intake so I did something drastic!! I purchased The 30 Day Shred workout video!! So yesterday I began the torture!! I was so embarrassed I could not even do all the exercises the girls were doing!! The Prince was cheering me on...and then of course laughed at me later!! I felt good..today I strapped on my new pedometer and new kicks and walked a mile and then did the workout video!! Now I just need to keep it up so that I can reach my goal of loosing 10 lbs!! I will keep everyone posted!!!!

No comments: