Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 2

Well today I was tired..I got home in the am and the Prince was sick..he is never sick!! I sent him back to bed and I got the trash can out to the curb! We missed it last week due to sleeping in the day after Thanksgiving. So I was out at the curb trying to smash all the trash down..I'm sure the neighbors were chuckling! I then hopped in bed for a few hours. When I got up the Prince was still not feeling any better..I got lunch for everyone watched Survivor with my sweetie and then it was time..time for the workout video!!! I put it off long enough! Well I did make it through..I'm still tired!! I wish I could feel that "high" that people talk about when they exercise. I will keep trying!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I'm SO glad to see you blogging again!! I've missed keeping up w/ you (why did you get off facebook??).

Don't worry, that "high" will come...don't give up. =)

Lost In NC said...

Hey Miss
I re-opened my fb so that I could keep up with everyone on the west coast and everywhere else! There was just drama with jealous ladies and I got tired of it...plus I start reading and looking at pics and before I know it it's been an hour and I was wasting waaayy too much time!! At the time I had been working a second job but now I'm back to just one!! I love all of your pics!! I am so happy for you!! My email address is lenore.carlson@gmail.com. I will be waiting for my Christmas letter!! I look forward to it every year!!
4489 Veranda Lake Ct
Greensboro NC 27409