Sunday, September 28, 2008

Newspaper

I love reading the newspaper. That has always been a joke in all of my relationships. I have to read the newspaper everyday in the same order. I used to get tore back when my paper was not delivered. Since I have lived out in NC I have read the Bakersfield paper everyday. I just realized that I keep up on news out there more than I do here in NC. I think that is very interesting....I still read the Sunday paper here but I do not keep up on local events or local scandals. I just don't have much to say today. I have so much on my mind and I have so many mixed feelings about all the decisions I have to make. I need to get all my ducks in a row and make a final decision. For some reason I feel like I will be letting people down here in NC if I go home, but I know that I really need to do whats best for me and my Prince. Just an FYI to the girls that have been commenting on my blog I have not forgotten the September birthdays. I have been compiling a little picture collage and I wanted to call on a day that wasn't so hectic with us all having children now special days are sometimes almost too crazy. I have not forgotten you two. I have been going through all the pictures of our young crazy days!!! Ok, now back to letting people down here in NC. I have made this friend here at work and she really needs someone in her life to help her up if you will. Her husband is a real gem. He is always first to put her down and point out all of her non existent flaws...you know the type. I always try to lift her spirits and treat her especially well. I just feel like I would be abandoning her. The other people are the people at the church we just started going to. They are soooo down to earth and they have been soo nice to me and my Prince. I enjoy all the sermons that the pastor has given and I just hope they would not be disappointed. I don't know why I care so much what other people think or if I am letting others down?! I guess I did have more to say than I thought, sorry for rambling...more later...

3 comments:

Elyce said...

I think you're confusing "letting someone down" with them being disappointed when you leave. Of course anyone who knows and loves you (or just got to know you, like at church) will be disappointed to see a friend move away. But that is not letting them down, somehow failing them, or doing them wrong. See the difference? I think you are used to carrying around a lot of guilt or feeling that you have let your parents down so you think everyone thinks that way. But they don't! Most people would want you to be happy and do what's best. Did I think you let me down by moving to NC? No, even though I was sad to see you go, I knew you were following your heart and taking a new step. Those in NC would feel the same, I bet. :) I'm sorry you're suffering so much with the weight of making decisions! I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

Elyce said...

P.S I can't wait to see that picture collage, although I don't know what you mean by "crazy" because I have always been a good girl.......

Sally said...

I think that Daisy hit it right on. And I know what you mean...I have struggled with those feelings every time we've moved, too. And my neighbor is getting ready to move away, and I'm so sad, and I'll miss her so much, but I'm also so excited for her and her family -- and I bet that's exactly how your friends will feel.

And bring on that picture collage, I could use a good laugh. And Daisy...good girl?? Whatever! =)