Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday....

I have decided that I DO NOT like the mornings. I am working first shift right now and that requires me to get up around 5 am. I love staying up late at night but then I pay for it the next morning. One would think that I would learn that I must go to bed at a decent hour in order to be fully awake at work. Yesterday morning I had washed my face with my face soap and poured the shampoo into my hand and then put the shampoo on my face!! As soon as I did it I was awake. I told myself that I would be going to bed at a reasonable hour so that did not happen again, but I did not follow my own advice yet again. Thank goodness there are no hidden cameras in my shower. That must have been quite a sight.
Now for my weekend update. Lets see...Friday night we stopped for tacos and my Prince's favorite cheese sauce at Barbarritos. It was wild in there. There was a lady that was letting her FOUR wild indians run wild. They were running and screaming and jumping on the seats. I had just gotten off of a ten hour shift with a busy radio and tons of crazy people turning themselves in so I was in NO mood to smile and suck it up and watch the out of control children. What's wrong with parents these days? She didn't even attempt to stop the craziness. Anyways not my problem! Saturday was spent working and then we went to a new Japanese restaurant with one of the officers on my team. His girl does my hair when I have the money to get it done. I had never been to this restaurant and since my Prince does not like the food there I thought I should go while I had someone to go with. It was good and we got to bed late but our bellies were full. Sunday I was back at work and I think everyone woke up on the wrong side of the bed and after church they wanted to take their bad day out on someone. That would be me!! My Lt had to kick one irate person out of the PD lobby. That was the highlight of my day!! After work I got my favorite soda and my newspapers and just relaxed. Painted my toes and then stayed up waaay to late watching shows that I had on my DVR. Not very glamorous this weekend, but maybe next weekend will be more newsworthy.....

2 comments:

Sally said...

I'm loving all your recent updates!! Keep 'em coming.

I hear you on that 5am wake up call...it really stinks when the baby wakes up at 4:30, and my alarm was supposed to go off at 5. Grr!

Elyce said...

Woo-hoo! Thanks for updating your blog. I had given up on you! Your job sounds so interesting. I need more juicy details on the goings on. And pictures. Do you have a camera so you can post pictures? We blog readers expect a lot.