Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Work

So I'm sitting here at work tonight and nobody is speaking to each other. We have a bully that has stirred up the pot and now nobody is speaking. I don't understand why people just can't get along!! We do not have to agree on everything but come on!! The bully picked on one girl so much that she got up and left work one day...then the bully got two other girls all worked up bashing the poor girl that went home. The bully started saying horrible things about the girl and just wouldn't stop! Management of course keeps sweeping it under the carpet. So the bully unfriended me on fb and refuses to acknowledge my existence because I stood up for the girl she was picking on!! Whatever!! I am too old for crap like this!! Does this happen in all work places?

No comments: