Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blackberry Update

In my previous post today I failed to update everyone on the Blackberry situation. I went to activate my new "refurbished" Blackberry and my old one with all my contacts and settings miraculously came to life. I wanted to keep the old one so I decided to keep it for a week or so to see if I was really back from the dead. Well the Verizon guy said that I had to use the new "refurbished" Blackberry or the insurance would not cover the phone if it broke again. So, I got the new "refurbished" Blackberry up and running and got all the settings just the way I liked them and then...it wouldn't charge. I finally got it to charge and thought maybe that had been a fluke, but no it was not a fluke. Finally on Halloween night it died. So, I had to call the insurance company and have them send yet another new "refurbished" Blackberry. Since the phone died before I could forward the phone number to my other cell phone I had to call customer service and mess with them for about an hour before everything was set up the way I needed it to be. Three days later I received my new "refurbished" Blackberry. I set this one up all by myself and now it is working perfectly...Happiness at last...lets hope it lasts!!!!

No comments: