Saturday, September 27, 2008

Should I stay.....

Should I stay or should I go is the question of the day. I can't seem to make up my mind. I love my job here and I do like the area, but I am all alone out here. I struggle horribly financially out here and I am terribly lonely. Every time I think I'm at my breaking point I just keep trying. I had this great boyfriend but that isn't going to go anywhere and that doesn't help with being lonely. I started going to a church and I do like it, but I just don't fit in out here. The thing is that I want to live the lifestyle that I was accustomed to back home and I cannot do that here. If I stay I will always struggle financially. I just cannot put anything else on my credit cards and I just want to go home. I just don't know what the right thing to do is... I miss my friends and my life back home. I miss going out to eat and going to the beach and visiting my family. I have seen my parents only once in almost two years. I haven't seen one of my sisters at all and I miss her so much. My little Prince's father lives out on the west coast,too! So why isn't this an easy decision you ask, because I don't wanna just run home a failure. I do love my job more than anything...but is this the best place for us to be....I have been trying to answer that for the last eight months and I still cannot make up my mind. Maybe tomorrow I will have an answer!

2 comments:

Sally said...

You could move here and be closer to home!!! =)

Elyce said...

You could hardly be called a failure for moving home. That's ridiculous. Choosing to do what's best for you and Brado is SMART! You seem to have so many good reasons to move back and only one (your job) to stay. Can you get the same job here? You should do what makes you happy and is good for Brado.