Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back from nowhere

I have not been keeping up with my blog as you can well see. The time has flown by and so much has changed for me. I sometimes don't want to write about what is going on in my life because I am so frustrated with things. To catch up we bought my dream house, moved in, things got messy, I moved out, we got a divorce and now me and my Prince live in a small two bedroom apartment. The ex kept the house, none of the bills and I paid for the divorce. Needless to say I am a wee bit bitter. I am barely scraping by on my small salary, but I love my job. I struggle every day with trying to decide if we would be better off back at home in California. I just don't know if it would be the right thing to do. I have finally got my act together and we have found a small church to attend. Finally I have found some friendly people. I have run into some very unwelcoming women out here. I will try and update my blog as to our new adventures on a more regular basis. For now its back to work!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Hey girlie. I'm glad to see your post. I'm sorry it's been so rough lately, but your post sounds like things are on the right track.

I miss you! Call when you have time to chat!