Friday, October 3, 2008

Still thinking

I am still trying to decide what to do about my living situation. I listened to the comments that were made and they made sense. Maybe the person that I'm worried about disappointing is myself. I think that if I go back I will let myself down. I came out here to have a new start and sure it didn't turn out the way I thought it would, but does life ever go the way we think it should? I also know that if I go back things will never be the same and that might lead to even more disappointment. I went to church on Wednesday night and I really liked the sermon. The pastor always seems to be speaking right to me. I think that I will have to keep thinking about this decision, maybe next week I will have an answer to my dilemma.....

1 comment:

Elyce said...

Have you thought of talking it over with your new pastor or his wife?